1.1 Feeder area
The following areas are included:
Kempton park, Nimrod Park, Allen Grove, Aston Manor, Glen Marais, Kempton Park Agricultural Holdings, Pomona Agricultural Holdings, Brentwood Park Agricultural Holdings, Bonaero Park, Rhodesfield , Spartan, Cresslawn, Esther Park, Edleen, Van Riebeeck Park Ext 20.
The following areas are “grey areas” and shared with Norkem Park High School:
Kempton Park West, Terenure, Terenure Agricultural Holdings, Van Riebeeck Park (excluding Ext )
1.2 Feeder Schools
The following schools are regarded as feeder schools:
- Kempton Park Primary
- Bonaero Park Primary
- Edleen Primary
- Van Riebeeck Park Primary
- Cresslawn Primary
- Aston Manor Primary
- Kreft Primary
The following order of preference will be maintained:
- Learners residing in the feeder area
- Learners residing outside the feeder area, but attending a feeder school
- Other learners
2. GET PHASE
2.1 Admission to Grade 8
The school will admit learners to Grade 8, subject to the following:
- The learners must have passed grade 7
- The learners may not be older than 16 years.
- The learners has to submit the required documents before admission.
- Transfer card
- Latest school report
- Original Birth Certificate
- Water /Lights account or other proof of residential address
- In the case non-citizens, a valid study permit must be submitted.
- ID Documents of Parents / Guardians
2.2 Admission to Grade 9
- Learners enrolled at the school will be able to re – enrol
- Learners not enrolled at the school will be dealt with as in 2.1
3 FET PHASE
3.1 Admission to Grade 10
All learners wishing to continue with FET need to re-apply.
In order to be admitted, a learner:
- May not be older than 18 Years
- Must have passed grade 9
- Must have an acceptable academic and behavioural record.
3.2 Admission to grades 11 and 12
- Learners enrolled at the school, can be re-enrolled, subject to acceptable academic and behavioural standards being maintained.
- Learner may not be older than 19 years in Grade 11, and 20 Years in Grade 12.