Information required for bursary application
A candidate is only eligible to apply for a school bursary if the following criteria are met:
- Both parents must be unemployed. If unemployed, a sworn affidavit must be provided including a statement of unemployment and period of unemployment.
- If parents are employed but cannot afford to pay the prescribed school fees, a sworn affidavit by both parents must be provided explaining the family’s financial position, which include:
- A statement, with documentary proof, including last payslips, pension and unemployment benefits.
- Income from other sources:
- Retirement Package
- Retrenchment Package
- Share dividends and the like
- Details of reasonable monthly expenditure
- Bond/Rent payments
- Water & Electricity
- Medical fees and costs
- Transport costs
- Excluded are: M-Net subscriptions, club memberships, magazine subscriptions and more than one telephone account.
A section 56 (application form) will only be provided once an appointment has been set with the Bursar. (firstname.lastname@example.org)